The Junior Miss Pageant for ages 14 to 16 helps contestants learn public speaking skills, as well as many other opportunities to build self-confidence and relationships. All pageant contestants must complete a consent and entry form and return it by the deadline. The Junior Miss Pageant includes an interview, introductions, sportswear/casual wear and evening gown/stage presence.
Awards include title, 1st Runner Up, 2nd Runner Up, Congeniality, Photogenic, People’s Choice, Best Decorated Box and Most Raffle Tickets.
To become a contestant, please download and complete the following forms:
- Jr Miss Consent Form 2018
- Fillable Jr Miss Entry Form 2018
- Jr Miss Happy Ads 2018
- Jr Miss Herald & Review Form 2018
- Jr Miss Pageant Format 2018
- Jr Miss Pageant Resources 2018
- Jr Miss Parent Expectation Statement 2018
- Jr Miss Photo Package 2018
- Jr Miss Photography Release 2018
- Jr Miss Rules 2018
- 2018 Rehearsal Dates
- What Am I Getting Involved With