The Pre-Teen category is for ages 10 to 13 and allows young people to gain lifelong friendships, in addition to networking and communication skills. Pre-Teen Division scores include interview, introduction, beauty/smile, casual wear, on-stage question, formal wear and stage presence.
Awards include title, 1st Runner Up, 2nd Runner Up, Congeniality, Photogenic, People’s Choice, Best Decorated Box and Most Raffle Tickets.
To become a contestant, please download and complete the following forms and bring to a rehearsal:
- Pre Teen Consent Form 2019
- Pre Teen Entry Form 2019
- Pre Teen Happy Ads 2019
- Pre Teen Herald & Review Form 2019
- Pre Teen Pageant Format 2019
- Pre Teen Parent Statement 2019
- Pre Teen Photo Package 2019
- Pre Teen Photo Release 2019
- Pre Teen Rules, Supp Fact, Medical and Liability 2019.doc
- Pre-Teen Rehearsal Dates 2019
- 2019 Sponsorship Levels
- Pre Teen What Am I Getting Involved With 2019
- Pre Teen Optional Paperwork for Judges 2019